I’m a little late to the party, but excited that Fall is here! I put together a little fall bucket list for our family and I thought it would be fun to share. This list is inspired by our simple summer bucket list, which helped keep my focus on fun during a very stressful season. Now that things have slowed down, I’m really looking forward to Fall!
Our Fall Bucket List
- Plan at least one play date per month on the Saturdays that Rich works (over the weekend my friend Denise and I took our boys to Adler Planetarium, which was so much fun!)
- Family Road trip to Detroit- we’re going for a family friends’ wedding and while we’re there we are also squeezing in a lot of friend and family time!
- Get inspired to take my career to the next level at my company’s women’s summit!
- Enjoy a night out with girlfriends to celebrate my college friend Kirsten’s Bachelorette and have a fun night out with Rich at her wedding a few weeks later.
- Enter our friends’ annual pulled pork contest and enjoy some spiked warm cider at the party.
- Get our annual family photos taken (with my go-to photographer) and order Christmas cards on Black Friday.
- Visit our local pumpkin patch and then carve a few for our porch.
- Celebrate Buel’s second Birthday with a visit to the Chicago Botanic Garden’s train garden which will be decorated for Halloween!
- Plan a night out to see Bad Moms Christmas with friends.
- Host Thanksgiving and kick off the day with my personal tradition of a turkey trot and mimosas while I cook. 😉
- Date Night at Oriole in lieu of big Christmas presents, which is already booked for the beginning of December since reservations are so hard to come by.
- Continue to prioritize rest and stay mono free!!!