You know those recipes that you make so often that you know them by heart? That’s this recipe for me and for good reasons. This One Pan Chicken with Olives, Tomatoes and Cauliflower is the perfect weeknight meal. It’s easy, healthy and the hands on prep time is about five minutes. Within an hour you’ll have a dinner on the table that your family with love!
One Pan Chicken with Olives, Tomatoes & Cauliflower
You Will Need:
- Three Pounds Chicken Drumsticks
- One Head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- One Cup Garlic Stuffed Olives (I get mine from the deli at my grocery store)
- One Pint Cherry Tomatoes (I like multi-colored)
- 6 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Olive Oil Spray
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9×12 casserole dish with olive oil spray. (I use my Le Creuset Lasagna Pan for everything)
- Layer the cauliflower, cherry tomatoes and olives in the pan, and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the drumsticks directly on top of the vegetables, leaving space in between each piece. Season each drumstick with salt and pepper.
- Spray the chicken and vegetables with additional olive oil spray until lightly coated.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted to your liking.