After openly struggling with blogging this year, I am happy to say that I have found my groove again. This has happened to me through every transition phase in my life since I started this blog, so I’m glad to have made it through. I’m in full speed ahead planning mode for 2017, but could use some help!
Last week I shared my plans for 2017 and the topics I have decided to focus on. I received such great feedback in my 2016 reader survey that I am hoping you can help me out again. As I plan for 2017, I have started a list of blog posts ideas to inspire me. My hope is that you could help me add to this list! I will add to the list I get I get ideas- either leave a comment below, email me or contact me through any of my social media channels.
Mom Talk Post Ideas
- Body After Baby
- Transitioning from bottles to milk
- How I organize myself for a successful week (an updated version of this post)
- Finding Work/Life Balance
- Friendship After Kids
Work Life Post Ideas
- How to set boundaries at work
- How to find confidence in a new role
- How I became comfortable with public speaking every day
- Packing for a business trip in a carry-on bag
- How I reduced my stress during the work week
Marriage/Family Post Ideas
- My updated meal planning/meal prep routine
- How we manage our budget
- How we manage our schedules through Google Calendar and Google Keep
- An official house tour!
- “A Week of Dinners” recaps of what we ate for dinner similar to the posts I did on maternity leave
Now you tell me- what do you want to hear!? I greatly appreciate your ideas and taking the time to read!