I love these things because they remind me of those e-mail chains and magazine surveys I used to do in middle school. Those were such great years!
What is a Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is an acknowledgement of other blogs and is designed to help people discover new blogs. The award is passed from blogger to blogger as sort of a rite of passage.
The Rules are as Follows:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the questions given to you
3. You must pick ten bloggers to be nominated for the award
4. You must create ten questions for your nominees
5. You must notify the nominees
Now, here we go…